Does your professional staff or board require training in trauma-informed dispute resolution? Karen Snowshoe creates custom workshops to review and improve your responses to difficult disclosures, to help you uncover the root causes of conflict, and to develop your proficiency in restoring relationships. Karen’s experience spans private and public sectors, including legal, technical, financial, health care, education, and governance.
Some examples of custom workshops by Ms. Snowshoe have included:
- // Introduction to Trauma-informed Practice & Application;
- // Trauma-informed Advocacy;
- // Trauma-informed Practice & Indigenous Reconciliation;
- // Introduction to Trauma-informed Dispute Resolution;
- // Creating Trauma Informed Dispute Resolution Processes;
- // Dispute Resolution in the Indigenous Context;
- // Creating Trauma-Informed Space for Vulnerable Clients & Witnesses;
These sessions typically include support and co-facilitation from a Registered Clinical Counselor who works from a trauma-informed and culturally sensitive lens.
Workshops are available in-person or by video conference.